Thursday 15 March 2012

Justin Bieber to release new photographic book

  Justin Bieber has been logging major hours in the studio lately, but he's also working on yet another new project. The 17-year-old is set to release his second photographic book this fall.

  "I'm so excited to be working on another book with HarperCollins," the pop star said in a press release. "Being able to share my story with my fans through these books is an absolute privilege. I can't wait to show them more about my life on tour and in the studio in this next book."

  The follow-up to 'First Step 2 Forever: My Story' will be called 'Justin Bieber: Just Getting Started,' and will mark his second release with publisher HarperCollins. The photography book will offer Beliebers more never-before-seen images of Justin on tour and in the studio recording his forthcoming album, 'Believe.'

  Fans can expect to get their hands on 'Justin Bieber: Just Getting Started' in September. Are you psyched about JB's new book?

No comments:

Post a Comment