Thursday 29 March 2012

Ashton Kutcher & Justin Bieber Drop By "Jimmy Kimmel Live"

  Information come from online news.Thank you for your reading.


  Doubling up on the hunky star appeal, Ashton Kutcher and Justin Bieber were spotted at "Jimmy Kimmel Live" studios in Hollywood last night (March 27).

  The "Butterfly Effect" stud and the "Baby" heartthrob were both all smiles as they greeted fans and promoted their upcoming revamp of the MTV prank show "Punk’d."
  And during their interview, Kutcher lamented the fact that Justin forced his hand when it came to buying his new home in Los Angeles.

  Ashton began, "He's trying to steal my swag... full blown. Okay, here's the thing. I've been living on this internet service for like a year- Air B&B, where you can basically go online and rent a house or a room in a house. So I've been traveling around the world living on this service."

  "I knew I had to come back to do Two and a Half Men' in January. So I found this amazing house in LA that was on Air B&B and I booked this house to stay in for three months."

  "All of a sudden my assistant tells me that there's somebody coming to look at the house to buy it. And I get a text from this guy , and he's in my house checking it out trying to buy my house!"

No comments:

Post a Comment