Saturday 16 June 2012

Selena Gomez Laughs for the Alliance for Children's Rights

  Stepping out for a good cause, Selena Gomez was spotted at the Alliance for Children's Rights 3rd Annual Right to Laugh shindig last night .

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez


  The "Ramona and Beezus" babe looked gorgeous in a pale blue sleeveless dress as she posed outside the Avalon Theatre with Mandy Cornett and Brian Teefe.
  In a recent interview, Selena noted that while she's definitely pursuing a more mature image, she's not trying to go overboard.

  "Honestly, I do understand that I have a younger fan base, but I also have a fan base that's my age and that I kind of relate to. I am getting a little older, but it's not anything that I'm not proud of."

  She's also giddy for the launch of her new perfume venture. "I'm excited — it's actually here! It feels like it's been a minute for it to come out and everything. My fans have been there from the beginning, so they kind of already have an idea of what it is, so I'm excited to just have it out finally."

  Could there be a sophomore scent in the works? "Hopefully if this one does well. We're not aiming for it yet, but I would love to."

No comments:

Post a Comment