Friday 5 October 2012

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Sky High Sports Fun

  Getting in some active quality time together, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez showed up at the Sky High Sports trampoline park yesterday (October 4).

  The “Boyfriend” hunk and his gorgeous girlfriend made separate arrivals and exits so as not to be photographed together. Justin promoted the Drop Dead clothing company by wearing an ‘I Love Drop Dead’ shirt.

Justin Bieber

Selena Gomez


  As for his new Believe tour video, Bieber explained that it almost didn’t happen because of his fear of sharks.

  "We shot in an actual aquarium with real sharks. I'm terrified of sharks. I was so scared. I hate sharks. It took, like, an hour for me to even jump in the water. Being with the ladies under there kind of made it a lot better.”

1 comment: